Friday, October 2, 2009

Creative Civilization's Internship Program In the News!

I was quoted in this week’s issue of San Antonio Business Journal on page 15, talking about Creative Civilization’s internship program after an awesome visit with Texas State University’s “Speed Interviewing Extravaganza”. (Article posted below)
As many of you know, helping young professionals get a foot in the door is my passion. When Al Aguilar and Gisela Girard hired me in 2006, I had several internships under my belt, but I was still very average on paper compared to many of the students who come through Creative Civilization’s doors these days to partake in our program.
With the creative freedom and latitude the agency has granted me in the last three years, I have been able to grow as a professional, graduate with my master’s degree and oversee our agency’s internship program here at Creative Civilization. We all started out somewhere and these students need all the help they can get, especially in this economy.
If you know any students who are studying marketing, advertising, or public relations – tell them about us, so we can welcome them to our civilization.




 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Article written by Andi Rodriguez

No comments:

Post a Comment